Sunday, August 30, 2015

Blown motoršŸ˜­

Well it's been a couple months with no up dates. As you can tell from the head line I blew the motor. After jumping through some major hoops to get this car inspected and insured I finally had her on the road. I had it in a couple show and shines and the Friday night car meets at Tim Horton every week. And that's where the story of this motor ends. It was a super hot Friday night at the local Tim Hortons where 30-50 cars meet every Friday night. It was my daughters first ride in the car. So on the way home I did a big burn out and spun the rear main bearing. I have since parked the car and am gathering parts to complete a 1963 corvette 327 block. Unfortunately it's on hold again do to selling my house and trying to move. I'll post some updated pics when I dig my computer back out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly
    I have a 1950 Coronet and am looking for good info on what to do with the front end suspension. Thanks, mu email is jharrin9@nycap.rr.com I'd appreciate any help possible.. Mine has a beautiful body with a 1971 318 and 904 torqflite. Also a rack out of a newer model K-Car..

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete